UPDATE: Sadly this service at the Salvation Army had to be cancelled due to changes beyond my control
I am starting a Breastfeeding support and Counselling service at the Salvation Army - it is open to everyone.
I will be there Fridays from the 13.11.2015 onwards and as I have to pay for the room I have to see how I can best organise it. I am wondering if an online booking service will be best, as I then can also tell the Salvation Army how long I would like the room and if I need it on other days. I am interested to hear your thoughts and comments on it, so I can create a service that supports you the most.
Please email me either over the contact page or via email@example.com the options you prefer and add any comment at the bottom – Thank you
1. Breastfeeding Group
- Run as a drop-in
- Online booking
- A variation of the above
2. Postnatal Depression Group (small – closed – running for 8 – 10 weeks) - Payment amount depends on size of group
3. Birth Trauma Group (small – closed – running for 8 – 10 weeks) - Amount depends on size of group
4. Private Counselling sessions - Walthamstow rate £30/session
4. Funding for the breastfeeding support group – I will have to start with the pay option, while I’ll work out if there is a way to do this where you don’t have to pay
- You pay
- Crowd funding
5. What amount do you feel able to pay for a 30 minute session?
Nothing - Donation - £ 5 - £10 - £15 - £ 20 - more