The blog expresses my personal opinion.
I am starting a Breastfeeding support and Counselling service at the Salvation Army – it is open to everyone.
I will be there Fridays from the 13.11.2015 onwards and as I have to pay for the room I have to see how I can best organise it. I am wondering if an online booking service will be best, as I then can also tell the Salvation Army how long I would like the room and if I need it on other days. I am interested to hear your thoughts and comments on it, so I can create a service that supports you the most.
Please email me either over the contact page or via firstname.lastname@example.org the options you prefer and add any comment at the bottom – Thank you
1. Breastfeeding Group
– Run as a drop-in
– Online booking
– A variation of the above
2. Postnatal Depression Group (small – closed – running for 8 – 10 weeks) – Payment amount depends on size of group
3. Birth Trauma Group (small – closed – running for 8 – 10 weeks) – Amount depends on size of group
4. Private Counselling sessions – Walthamstow rate £30/session
4. Funding for the breastfeeding support group – I will have to start with the pay option, while I’ll work out if there is a way to do this where you don’t have to pay
– You pay
– Crowd funding
5. What amount do you feel able to pay for a 30 minute session?
Nothing – Donation – £ 5 – £10 – £15 – £ 20 – more